Project Title: Natwest Bank Preston
Completed: December 2007
Contract Duration: 4 months
Client: Natwest Bank
Main Contractor: Direct works
Contract Value: 0.65 Million
The replacement of 40No four-pipe fancoil units, with associated pipework and ductwork modifications within the existing bank, all works were undertaken outside of normal working hours. Each work area was left ready for the banking staff the next morning to allow full operational services for the bank and its customers.
- Full contract management
- CAD, working drawings
- LPHW pipework installation
- Chilled water pipework insallations
- Four-pipe fancoil installations
- Ventilation Supply and Extract ductwork.
- Pipework and Ductwork Insulation
- BMS installation
- Power and Control Cabling to Mechanical Services.
- Flusing and water treatment.
- Minor builderswork.
- OMI Documention
- Testing and commissioning of all associated services.
- Client Demonstrations