Project Title: The Rock Development, Bury
Completed: April 2015
Contract Duration: 11 months
Main Contractor: Bardsley Construction Ltd
Contract Value: 1.65 million
167 Apartments situated in Bury town centre, the apartments were split over 3 buildings each with a main entrance off the high street. Buildings consisted of entrance lobby, bike/bin store, lifts, communal areas, stairwells and the apartments.
The Mechanical and Electrical Services works comprise of the design, supply, delivery, manufacture, works testing, off-loading, erection/installation, setting to work, commissioning, demonstration, making good of defects during the Defects Liability Period, provision of all ‘As Installed’ documentation, O&M Manuals and test certificates to form the complete installation of the mechanical/electrical services systems.
- Design of mechanical and electrical services installations.
- Installation of heating systems to suit the proposed works.
- Installation of domestic hot and cold water systems to suit the proposed works.
- Installation of heating and cooling systems.
- Installation of above ground drainage system to suit the proposed works
- Installation of new supply and extract ventilation systems.
- Installation of thermal insulation to the new pipe work.
- Installation of the Automatic Controls System.
- Installation of the LV Distribution.
- Installation of the General and Emergency Lighting.
- Installation of the General LV Power.
- Installation of the Cat 5 structured cabling system.
- Facilities for the Disabled.
- Installation of the Access Controls & Intercom.
- Installation of the Security, Fire Detection and Alarm systems.
- Earthing & Bonding.
- Lightning Protection.
- Testing and commissioning.
- O&M Manuals and “As Fitted” drawings.