Project Title: Blackpool 6th Form College Phase 1
Completed: June 2009
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Client: Blackpool 6th Form College
Main Contractor: Bardsley Construction
Contract Value: 1.23 Million
A development of three linked, high specification teaching blocks were constructed, to bring the existing 6th Form College Campus into a new era. The new scheme produces excellent conditions for students to further develop their learning careers. The building benefits from a large proportion of natural ventilation with a BREEAM rating of “Very Good”.
- Full contract management
- Full design, CAD, working drawings
- LPHW pipework installation
- MCW AND DHW pipework installations
- Gas pipework installations
- Boiler plant installation
- Hot Water plant installations
- VRF & Air conditioning installation
- Ventilation Supply and Extract ductwork.
- Soils and wastes
- Rainwater pipework
- Pipework and Ductwork Insulation
- Passive Natural Ventilation Scheme
- BMS installation
- Chlorination of services
- Flusing and water treatment.
- OMI Documention
- Testing and commissioning of all associated services.
- Client Demonstrations