Project Title: New Hub Building
Completed: July 2009
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Client: Blackpool 6th Form College
Main Contractor: ISG (Northern)
Contract Value: 0.7 Million
The Hub Building provides a combined learning resource center, refectory and student services department for the 6th form College. With a high efficiency modern 3 storey building achieving a BREEAM “Excellent” rating.
- Full contract management
- Full design, CAD, working drawings
- LPHW pipework installation
- MCW AND DHW pipework installations
- Gas pipework installations
- Boiler plant installation
- Hot Water plant installations
- VRF & Air conditioning installation
- Ventilation Supply and Extract ductwork.
- Soils and wastes
- Rainwater pipework
- Rain water Harvetsing
- Pipework and Ductwork Insulation
- Passive Natural Ventilation Scheme
- BMS installation
- Chlorination of services
- Flusing and water treatment.
- OMI Documention
- Testing and commissioning of all associated services.
- Client Demonstrations