The international standard that specifies a process for controlling and improving an organization’s environmental performance.
Ameon is commited to improving its environmental performance and to deliver on this commitment has developed an integrated management plan in accordance with the internationally accepted standard ISO 14001.
By having our organisation’s environmental management system independently assessed by the British Accreditation Bureau, we are making a powerful statement about our organisation’s environmental credentials.
Other benefits of ISO 14001 certification include:
- Better management of environmental risks, now and in the future
- Increased access to new customers and business partners
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
- Potential for reduced public liability insurance costs
- Overall cost savings: in terms of consumption, waste and recycling
In addition, ISO 14001 is designed to be compatible with other management system standards such as ISO 9001 (Quality), OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety) and ISO 27001 (Information Security). All or any combination of these complementary standards can be integrated seamlessly and for this reason Ameon has chosen an integrated management plan for environment, quality and Health & Safety.