Project Title: Wigan UTC
Completed: September 2013
Contract Duration: 3 years
Client: Wigan UTC Academy
Main Contractor: Eric Wright Construction
Contract Value: 1.33 Million
Wigan UTC Academy is based in the historic O&C Rushton Warehouse Building in Wigan town centre. The refurbishment of the building was to include many pilot scale manufacturing facilities to enable students to gain experience of various industries local to the area.
- Full contract management
- CAD, working drawings
- Passive Natural Ventilation Scheme
- Photovoltaic installations
- Steam boiler plant installations
- LPHW pipework installation
- MCW AND DHW pipework installations
- Specialist ventilation systems
- Gas pipework installations
- Boiler plant installation
- Chiller plant installations
- Hot Water plant installations
- VRF & Air conditioning installation
- Ventilation Supply and Extract ductwork.
- Soils and wastes
- Rainwater pipework
- Pipework and Ductwork Insulation
- Fully exposed installations
- Specialist kitchen ventilation.
- BMS installation
- Provision of Main Switchboard, Sub Distribution Boards.
- Main and Sub Main Cabling.
- Containment Installation-Cable Tray/Basket/Trunking/Dado & Skirting Trunking.
- Lighting Installations.
- Emergency Lighting Installations.
- Lighting Control Systems.
- General Power, Earthing & Bonding.
- Fire Alarm Installations.
- Access Control Systems, CCTV Installations, Disabled Refuge Alarm Systems.
- Induction Loop Systems.
- TV Aerial Installations.
- Data & Telephone Structured Wiring.
- Power and Control Cabling to Mechanical Services.
- Lightning Protection.
- Inspection and Testing.
- Chlorination of services
- Flusing and water treatment.
- OMI Documention
- Testing and commissioning of all associated services.
- Client Demonstrations