Project Title: St Marys Catholic College & Christ the King Primary School
Completed: September 2014
Contract Duration: 3 years
Client: Blackpool, Council
Main Contractor: Eric Wright Construction
Contract Value: 4.1 Million
St Marys was a scheme carried out over 3 years as part of the BSF schools program. The exisiting school building was substantially remodelled with the school in operation during the works, large extensions to both the sides and rear of the existing building to provide over 12000m2 of teaching spaces, for both secondary and primary school pupils. The school acheived a BREEAM rating of “very good”.
- Full contract management
- CAD, working drawings
- Passive Natural Ventilation Scheme
- Photovoltaic installations
- LPHW pipework installation
- MCW AND DHW pipework installations
- Chilled water pipework insallations
- Gas pipework installations
- Boiler plant installation
- Chiller plant installations
- Hot Water plant installations
- VRF & Air conditioning installation
- Ventilation Supply and Extract ductwork.
- Soils and wastes
- Rainwater pipework
- Pipework and Ductwork Insulation
- Under-floor heating installation.
- Specialist kitchen ventilation.
- BMS installation
- Provision of Main Switchboard, Sub Distribution Boards.
- Main and Sub Main Cabling.
- Containment Installation-Cable Tray/Basket/Trunking/Dado & Skirting Trunking.
- Lighting Installations.
- Emergency Lighting Installations.
- Lighting Control Systems.
- General Power, Earthing & Bonding.
- Fire Alarm Installations.
- Access Control Systems, CCTV Installations, Disabled Refuge Alarm Systems.
- Induction Loop Systems.
- TV Aerial Installations.
- Data & Telephone Structured Wiring.
- Power and Control Cabling to Mechanical Services.
- Lightning Protection.
- Inspection and Testing.
- Chlorination of services
- Flusing and water treatment.
- OMI Documention
- Testing and commissioning of all associated services.
- Client Demonstrations