Project Title: Wardle High School
Completed: March 2014
Contract Duration: 12 months
Client: Rochdale BSF Programme
Main Contractor: Carillion PLC
Contract Value: 2.7 Million
As part of the Rochdale BSF program the new 8900m2 teaching facility including a two storey refurbishment offers a high tech teaching environment with large central atrium with break out work spaces. The scheme benefits from a centralised BIOMASS plant generating both heat and power for the building users.
- Full contract management
- Full design, CAD, working drawings
- BIOMASS installations
- Photovoltaic installations
- LPHW pipework installation
- MCW AND DHW pipework installations
- Gas pipework installations
- Boiler plant installation
- Hot Water plant installations
- VRF & Air conditioning installation
- Ventilation Supply and Extract ductwork.
- Soils and wastes
- Rainwater pipework
- Siphonic Rain water Installations
- Specialist Sprinkler installation.
- Pipework and Ductwork Insulation
- Passive Natural Ventilation Scheme
- Under-floor heating installation.
- Specialist kitchen ventilation.
- BMS installation
- Smoke ventilation
- Fume cupboard flue installation
- Provision of Main Switchboard, Sub Distribution Boards.
- Main and Sub Main Cabling.
- Containment Installation-Cable Tray/Basket/Trunking/Dado & Skirting Trunking.
- Lighting Installations.
- Emergency Lighting Installations.
- Lighting Control Systems.
- General Power, Earthing & Bonding.
- Fire Alarm Installations.
- Access Control Systems, CCTV Installations, Disabled Refuge Alarm Systems.
- Induction Loop Systems.
- TV Aerial Installations.
- Data & Telephone Structured Wiring.
- Power and Control Cabling to Mechanical Services.
- Lightning Protection.
- Inspection and Testing.
- Chlorination of services
- Flusing and water treatment.
- OMI Documention
- Testing and commissioning of all associated services.
- Client Demonstrations